LinkedIn is teaming up with GitHub to launch over 40 software application advancement courses through LinkedIn Learning, all of which are totally free till March 2023.
The courses integrate instructional videos from LinkedIn with GitHub Codespaces, and cover today’s most popular shows languages.
GitHub Codespaces integration enables users to get hands-on experience in real-world software application advancement environments.
In a statement, LinkedIn states:
“… whether you are just starting or an innovative developer, upskilling is crucial.
That’s why we combined LinkedIn skills information and expert content with the current GitHub hands-on practice technology to release the brand-new LinkedIn Learning with GitHub Codespaces combination. The brand-new function enables software application designers to see a course and get real workplace-like practice from anywhere.”
Here’s more info about the new and updated courses, which are free from now till February 28, 2023.
43 Free Courses From LinkedIn + GitHub
LinkedIn’s statement states it’s launching “over 50” courses with GitHub Codespaces integration.
Nevertheless, I could just find 43, so that’s what I’m listing here. If I find the additional courses, I’ll update the list.
These are the courses LinkedIn is offering totally free, total with GitHub Codespaces combination, up until completion of February:
- Practice It: Python Data Structures
- CSS for Programmers
- Hands-On Introduction: Go
- Level Up: C
- Hands-On Introduction: ASP.NET Razor Pages
- Hands-On Intro: Java
- Level-Up: Go
- Hands-On Introduction: React
- Level Up: Python Data Acquisitions, Preparation, and EDA
- Practice It: Java
- Machine Learning With Python: Association Rules
- Level Up: Java
- Level Up: SQL
- Level Up: Python
- Data Cleaning in Python Essential Training
- Learning Celebration Scripting
- Level Up: Advanced Python
- Data Science Foundations: Python Scientific Stack
- Hands-On Intro: Python
- Practice It: SQL Signs up with
- 8 Git Commands You Ought To Know
- Hands-On Introduction: SQL
- Training Neural Networks In Python
- Machine Learning With Python: Logistic Regression
- Practice It: Go REST API Server
- Level Up: PHP
- Hands-On Introduction: PHP
- Structure Monorepos on GitHub
- CSS: Animation
- Tailwind CSS 3 Essential Training
- CSS Design Code Challenges
- CSS Tips
- CSS: Enhancing Interfaces With Animation
- CSS: Images
- CSS: Scrolling and Parallax
- ESLint: Integrating With Your Workflow
- ESLint: Monitoring For Syntax and Logic Errors
- ESLint: Customizing Designs
See the complete listing naturally here.
All of the above-listed LinkedIn Knowing courses are readily available for free from now up until February 28, 2023.
All you need is a LinkedIn account and a computer with an internet connection. There’s absolutely nothing to set up, as GitHub Codespaces operates in the cloud.
See an example of how the combination with GitHub operates in the statement video from LinkedIn below:
Included Image: Screenshot from Buy YouTube Subscribers.com/ LinkedInLearning, November 2022.